Tablets and 2-in-1s
1000-Watt Home Theater System with Bluetooth
- HOME THEATER SYSTEM: Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound system, 1000-Watt audio receiver. Built-in Digital AM/FM Radio Tuner.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Wireless technology to stream music from smartphone or computer (Android™, Windows®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, and more.)
- CONNECTIONS: Allows up to 6 digital/analog audio sources. (Optical/Coaxial/Front Panel/Rear Panel AUX Input, Line-In).
- COMPATIBLE: With Blu-Ray/DVD players, DVRs, Satellite/Cable Boxes, Streaming Boxes, iPods, iPhones, Game Systems, and other portable audio player devices.
- KIT INCLUDES: 5 Satellite surround sound speakers,1 Subwoofer, 1 Remote control (batteries included), Audio cable, AM loop antenna, and Pigtail antenna wire.
RCA (RT2781BE) 1000-Watt Audio Receiver Home Theater System – Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround Sound & AM/FM Tuner, (Bluetooth, Blu-Ray Compatible):
Introducing the RCA Home Theater System with Bluetooth™ technology. With Bluetooth™ technology, you can wirelessly stream and enjoy all of your favorite music from your Android™, Windows®, or Apple® devices. With 1000 watts of total output power, the RCA Home Theater System with Bluetooth™ brings music, movies, and your favorite television shows to life. Enjoy true cinematic sound with five satellite speakers and subwoofer. Use the OPTICAL and COAXIAL digital audio inputs to achieve stunning Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound. Enhance the sound on devices you already use with the system’s multiple digital and analog input options. Complete with six audio inputs, use the front AUX input for game systems, or the rear AUX input to connect satellite/cable boxes, Blu-Ray/DVD players, CD players,VCRs, and more. Easily switch between inputs, adjust volume, and more with the included, easy-to-use remote. Listen to your favorite local radio stations with the system’s digital AM/FM tuner. Use the station memory presets to quickly navigate to your favorite radio stations. Connect and listen to music from portable audio devices using the front panel line-in jack.